Friday, November 12, 2010

Special Friendship: Regina

This was the first Facebook profile picture of Ina that I had seen :P


When I first made my tumblr account a year ago (which has now been deleted and replaced by my "new" tumblr which I made at the beginning of 2010), I never expected to make new friendships.  One of which is with Regina, also known as inagarcia on tumblr.  Our friendship was created because of our love to Richelle Mead's book series, Vampire Academy.  I had never had a deep conversation about the book series to anyone, ever!  So, when I met her, I was flipping the fuck out.

We quickly bonded and both planned (with two other tumblr people who I cannot recall) on flying to Russia and going to kill strigois.  To anyone who has never read the Vampire Academy series, you are both missing out as well as being confused why we want to go to Russia.  I actually want to go to Russia because after how Dimitri as well as Rose, explains Russia, it is completely the opposite of what I imagine.

Just looking in my tumblr archive searching for what I had reposted onto my new tumblr from my now non-existent tumblr, it reminds me of how much I was laughing and smiling on those nights.  Boy, do I miss those!  Here is an example of our bizarre conversations from AIM on how our convo changed from bananas to Vampire Academy (VA):
inagarcia:  i’ll tell you how.
inagarcia: bananas > cheesecake > top 3 songs > internet connection sucks > what got us into vampires > twilight > twilight covers > an incident in a book that was like real life > sucky internet connection > death eaters ruining the millenium bridge > my funny story #1: the empty table > vampire academy best friend pic > massages > “you know, i’m waiting for something VA to happen like what happened with twilight with my friends” (me) > “whenever I see a fight a school and every one is running to see it, I shall yell ‘BURIA!’” (myfairytaledreams) > “look! out convo has gone VA!” (myfairytaledreams)
inagarcia: we can turn ANY conversation into a Vampire Academy conversation :D
myfairytaledreams: “We are obsessively super awesome vampire academy lovers” for a reason
inagarcia: i’m thinking of making it into a typography too!!! :D
myfairytaledreams: YAY!  ♥

Only a month or so ago, we also began our own Vampire Academy fanfiction.  I had never expected for it to go on for so long and how much we write whenever we reply to each other.  At first we use to write like a few sentences but now as the story is slowly becoming more complex, we are now writing two to three paragraphs!  If you want to read it, start at the beginning.  This is the 'tag' for it, so you will have to go to the last page available here

Whenever she says hello to me on tumblr or on Facebook, I always smile.  Even though we have never met before and the chances of us meeting in the future is very low, as disappointed as I am.  Our internet friendship is very close to me :)

Before I end this post, I asked her seven questions:

1. What's your name?
Regina

2. Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to speak my mind... :] I don't like journals anyway...they tend to get torn or water spills over them.. (clumsy me...)

3. What are your hobbies and interests?
I love reading :]

4. Who inspires you and why?
My parents...they do so much for me..

5. What word describes you the best?
Friendly...

6. Do you read? If so, what are your favourite books?
At the moment its VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES...

7. If you could travel to any country or countries in the world, where would they be any why?
More like a continent...Europe...i want to see the beautiful things in Europe...

* I just noticed on our FaceBook Friendship page that we have been friends since June, therefore making our friendship being approximately six months!

Our friendship is pretty close (compared to some of my friendships with other people), despite how long we have known each other.  I guess it is quite similar to Rose and Lissa's friendship bond ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...