Sunday, November 7, 2010

About Me

I'm Jessica and this shall be my "about me" post.  I am new to this type of blogging and I thought it would be fun to make a personal blog where I can post photographs, my memories, thoughts and inspirations.  I have a tumblr account, where I just reblog random images (mostly of Harry Potter), so I thought to make a more personal blog.

Here is a little about myself.  I am always laughing.  I am kind and polite, usually keeping swearing out of my vocabulary unless it is necessary.  I am a proud dog lover.  I love photography and taking photos, fashion, travelling, listening to music, being with friends and family, as well as reading. 

I live in Brisbane, Australia.  After I have gone to university to become a primary school teacher, I would love to move to London, UK and live there.  I have been to Europe (travelled for a month in December 2009) and I absolutely loved London, even though I was there for only three days. 

Television shows which I love include Doctor Who, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Modern Family, Supernatural and Daria.  Some of my favourite movies would include Harry Potter, anything from Studio Ghibli, Little Miss Sunshine, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jennifer's Body and all the Disney Classic movies.

People who inspire me include a variety of artists, photographers, actors and friends.  They all will be mentioned, in one of my weekly blogs will be titled Weekly Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...