Monday, November 15, 2010

European Trip, Part 6


December 21 2009
The only tourist attraction which I had done was seeing the Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the airport.  The plane to Geneva was delayed for two hours because of the snow, so I was able to read Hunchback of Notre Dame

December 22 2009
This day was very plain and just helped my Uncle pack their items into boxes as they were moving into a new house/apartment which was just outside the Paris/Geneva border.

December 23 2009
Today was the moving day to their new house/apartment in Paris.  After we had unpacked everything, I had taken 28 plants from the lift to the outside porch - which caused my back to ache.  It had taken ten hours to pack and unpack the stuff which was moved.  We watched USA's SYTYCD Season 6 Finale and made a list of the DVDs I want to buy/watch.

December 24 2009
As it was Christmas Eve, I got to decorate the Christmas Tree, the apartment and the dining table.  Watched My Sister's Keeper and Public Enemies.  Took heaps of photographs of the red roses which were on the dining table.  Watched Wuthering Heights with my Aunt after dinner.




















December 25 2009
The Christmas gifts which I had received from my Aunt and Uncle included:
  • Photo fame with image of Eiffel Tower
  • Jumper
  • Necklace
  • Book
  • Swiss Chocolate (which I had finished it all that night)
  • Ticket to see Circus du Soleih with Aunt and Uncle
Talked to my parents and my brother.  I had Roast Goose with roast vegetables before watching three episodes of The Vicor of Dibley - so incredibly funny!
My lovely table decorating
Aunt, Uncle and I

 December 26 2009
On this day, technically at night, we saw Cirque du Soleil.  It was amazing!  I loved the juggler, mime, trapeze performance and the man on the bicycle.  When we got back to their place, we played Scrabble and Rummikub before having left overs for dinner.


December 27 2009
Just had a lazy day, since I was so exhausted from travelling to all of these different destinations and just wanted to have the last few days to relax.  I rewatched My Sister's Keeper before going to the World Heath Organisation (WHO) where my Uncle worked.

December 28 2009
This day only consisted of one thing: IKEA.  I had never been to an IKEA store before, and I was so excited to go to one.  I swear, I would love to live in an IKEA store, because it has all of your needs.

December 29 2009
My Aunt and Uncle had to go back to IKEA and decided to let me go see Avatar at the movie cinemas.  It was great, loved the graphics, however, there were French subtitles which did distract me,  After dinner, I planned my 'Power' concept map for my art class next year.  I never went to bed that night.
Moon, I can see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...