Sunday, November 28, 2010

To All My Viewers

Where do you live?  What is your fave movie/book?  What are your interests?

You all know a bit about my life and my personal thoughts, but I have no clue about you.  It is very sad to know that I have no followers, unless you count myself on bloglovin'...  I need help and ideas on how to make you, the viewers and people from the outside world come and read and/or follow my blog.  I would love to have followers but I don't know how.  I know, I am being myself but I need to know what you are interested in reading.  From my Stats, the top five posts are:
  1. Saturday Shipper: Scabior and Hermione
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
  3. Friday Favourites: Harry Potter
  4. I Want A Haircut
  5. Those Special Friendships: Cherish
Just by looking at those, you are all interested in Harry Potter, which is great!  We have something in common.

What would you like to read on my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...