Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling Sick

Xenophilius and Luna Lovegood dancing in the Deathly Hallows film
I hate it when you are feeling amazing one second and a second later, you feel like absolute crap!

It is a real bummer, since tomorrow I am suppose to be shopping and rewatching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 but I may have to postpone, depending on how I am feeling.  Which is a real shame because I need to buy some more clothes!  Preferably dresses because I only have two: my formal and graduation dress.

On a plus note, I have downloaded the Harry Potter soundtracks from Philosopher's Stone to Deathly Hallows Part 1, which is amazing.  I actually want it for Christmas, since I am obsessed with Harry Potter, however, I now only want them so I can have them physically not just digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...