Friday, November 12, 2010

Harry Potter

 
The Harry Potter book series was the first ever series which had got me into reading.  Before Harry Potter, I dreaded reading and thought it was boring.  However, since reading the phenomenal book series, I have fallen in love with reading.  I think my life would have definitely be different to what it is today because of Harry Potter.  In spite of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 coming out in Australia in a weeks time, I shall post some of the images which I have found from the upcoming movie:

Xenophilius Lovegood with Deathly Hallows necklace
Scabior and the Snatchers; I love Scabior's outfit
Fleur, Bill Weasley, Arthur Weasley; after Mad-Eye's death?
Dobby, a free elf :')
Trio, Years 1-7

Hope you all see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...