Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Inspiration: Walt Disney

Photo taken by myself when I went to Disneyland in 2008




















Walt Disney once said, "If you can dream it, you can do it."

 Ever since I was a toddler to the present, I have always loved the Disney Classic films, such as: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland, Fox and the Hound, Mulan and many more.

I don't think that my life will never not have Disney.  The films are brilliant, slipping scenes which only adults would understand, such as Dumbo drinking the beer and seeing the pink elephants.  When you go rewatch the Disney films for the first time since your childhood, you reminiscent all of your memories of when you watched the films, especially the songs they sang.


Go, live the magic and relive your childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...