Thursday, November 25, 2010

Graduation


Oh, November 19 2010 was probably the most awaited day of my schooling life and has already passed.  Six days ago, to be exact.  Truthfully, I never expected that I would actually make it to graduation.  A week after my seventeenth birthday in March - just at the end of the first term, I was ready to pack up my school bag, drop out of high school and never enter the school unless it was necessary.  Thank god that I decided to stay, or my life could have changed dramatically!

Graduation dress (plus Jasper, 11 month Westie)
Dress: CityChic $99.95
Cardigan: CityChic $59.95
Shoes: Target $20.00

The day was quite strange.  When I arrived at school, I found Cherish and then the rest of our "gang" found us.  Until we were told to go line up in our form classes, it was pretty much about how we were excited in seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.  As we were walking from outside the hall, into a back room inside the hall before walking down stairs towards the audience, I was just thinking to myself: "Don't fall down the stairs.  You don't want to fall down the stairs."  And thankfully, I didn't fall down the stairs, or I would've been incredibly embarrassed.  There were some chicks wearing heels which were probably between 4 and 5 inches and I was having trouble thinking of not tripping in flats.
After receiving my certificate
Anyways, after the most dull graduation, we got to watch a video created by two of the students in my year.  I love the video but I also love Bianca's stop motion video from heaps of photographs which I posted in this blog post

After watching the video, we sang the school song for the last time before leaving the assembly hall. 
Chelsea, Tayla, Alex, Cherish and I, where we sat (half our group had left already)
Overall, it was a great day and am glad I was able to spend it with my friends.  Seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was technically what topped the day..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...