Thursday, November 11, 2010

Job Searching


It is almost 2AM on November 11 (it is Remembrance Day), and I am currently applying for jobs.  I have currently applied to three jobs and hope to do a few more if I do decide to go to bed.

On my tumblr, I had been asked by an anonymous: what's your sexual orientation?I replied: straight but sometimes i am ?
I do have to admit that I was so shocked and startled by someone actually asking, strangely enough.  I guess I never expected anyone to read that blog post or even take in what I had said.  Now, I am just curious to know if it was one of my friends I know in real life who asked it.  Well I guess I first have to be kissed by a girl and a guy, to really know.

I also began rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday.  I had forgotten only a few quotes but boy, do I miss the world of Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...