Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Outfit Post: Chilling with Cherish

Today was a pretty good day, I guess.  I met up with Cherish at Chermside around 9:20am before deciding to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 at 10.  It still doesn't feel like I have seen the film three times, since I always wait for my two favourite scenes: Death Eaters/Order of the Phoenix battle over Little Whinging and when the Trio are running away from the Snatchers in the forest- you gotta love action scenes!

We did go to the various department stores such as Big W, KMart and Target, however they didn't really have any clothes which were good and were all around $40, which was a shame.  I was hoping that I would pick out a cute dress and some nice shoes, however, that never happened unfortunately.  I bought mascara and some liquid eyeliner, which doesn't look like "charcoal" to me.  Cherish and I also went to JB HIFI, to check out any sales on DVDs.  Cherish bought the blue Avatar special DVD and Prince of Persia for $20 each whereas I bought The Runaways featuring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning (shall have a blog post later about that) for $24.98.  I had wanted to see The Runaways ever since I saw this gif on tumblr. 

 
Dress: CityChic $99.95
Cardigan: CityChic $59.95
Necklace: Lovisa $20
Necklace has carousel with a horse charm
Tomorrow I plan on receiving my Yearbook from my school, which should have arrived at the school.  This was one of the first times that the yearbooks had been late on graduation, which is incredibly annoying since I have been wanting it for some time.  Mainly because I want to see the photos from my Formal as well as what everybody in my year wrote as their farewell message.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...