Monday, November 15, 2010

European Trip, Part 2

 

December 6 2009
On this day, my Uncle, Aunt, cousin and I went to Stratford-Upon-Avon, which is the birthplace of the famous William Shakespeare.  While at Stratford-Upon-Avon, I stood outside Shakespeare's house, found the exact same moneybox that I personally owned in a lollyshop, bought my mum a beautiful sleigh ornament for the Christmas tree and saw many interesting buildings.
Favourite style of building with the stripes
In front of Shakespeare's house

The moneybox which I own
December 7 2009
During this day, my Aunt, cousin and I went to the supermarket before going to a shopping mall so I could by my brother, Josh Liverpool shorts as he was a supporter for them.  When we were going home, my Aunt and I had practically used every animal for "Old MacDonald Has A Farm" which made me believe that we were both slowly going insane.  My Aunt's friend Natalie came over for dinner, who was very funny before watching "I'm A Celebrity: Coming Out!".

December 8 2009
This was my final day with my Aunt and cousin (my Uncle had to go on a rugby excursion or a match) so we went to Warwick Castle.  The first thought I had when we arrived was that there were so many peacocks there!  It was a beautiful castle and had amazing vintage items on show.
With cousin before going on the train to London
After having lunch, my Aunt dropped me off at a train platform from Warwick to Marylebone.  It probably had taken me over three minutes to get my incredibly heavy and large suitcase onto the seat in front of me before placing my smaller suitcase on my side.  I didn't have to go to the bathroom during the train ride but I was trying to figure out how I would deal with my suitcases if I did have to go.
Took this while I was travelling on the train
When I got off the train, I met Deborah (my Dad's mum's sister) and my cousin, Rosie.  They didn't drive to the train station, so we got to go in a black cab.  During the cab ride, we talked about Twilight, Harry Potter and the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie.  An hour after settling in, we went to the supermarket where Rosie and I both tried to persuade Deborah to buy us various chocolates and sweets - we got Coco Pops and Celebrations.

Are you a Twilight fan or Harry Potter fan, or are you both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...