Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Am Jealous of My Cousin, Emily



I have actually only met her twice, when I went over to her house in London for dinner and when Emily, and her younger sister, Rosie took me to Oliver! on Drury Lane.  (Had the best night, after seeing Oliver).  Anyways, before we had dinner at her house that night, she told me that she was an extra in Bill Weasley/Fleur Delacour wedding for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  I was and still jealous that she is an extra in a Harry Potter film.  She explained some other information: 
  • Emily will be one of the wives at Fleur and Bill's wedding because she was saying how she had to be with this 26 year old man.  
  • The wedding cake eventually explodes when the Death Eaters arrive
  • Emily will be in a green dress at the wedding
  • She was in Gryffindor in the fifth movie as one of the extras in the crowds, but you couldn't actually see her.  One of her friends is going to be in Hufflepuff and gets to use a wand.  
  •  Emily's friend Sarah's godfather is Alan Rickman!!!!  Apparently when she was little, he read her a bedtime story and she was scared... (I can see why)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out in exactly 10 days!  When I get the email from Emily, I will post it up on here, and I will also give my view on Deathly Hallows when I go see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...