Sunday, November 7, 2010

the beginning of a new chapter


I have decided to start this blog today.  I have always wanted to create a blog which I could be myself and post all of my thoughts, inspirations, photographs and memories.  I would've started this probably tomorrow or even on November 19th, however, I didn't want anyone to steal my name, masqueradesandcarousels.

The only reason why I chose masqueradesandcarousels was for two reasons:
  1. someone had already chosen myfairytaledreams, and
  2. because I like both masquerades and carousels

Tomorrow I  have my last ever high school exam.  To make it even worse, it is my biology exam and I loathe biology.  I should be revising for this 1 1/2 hour exam, but I have decided that writing my first blog is my top priority right now.  Learning about evolution is fascinating but when you have to actually study definitions which I plan not to have in my mind in the next week, it is quite boring.


Okay, I am going to go finish my revision now.  When I believe that I should have a break, I will do a new post and/or post some of my photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...