Friday, December 17, 2010

Sailor Moon

So sorry for the lack of posts, I know that I should be posting more often.  However, there is not that much to talk about.  For the past three days, which have been during the time which I could be blogging, I had been watching the first season of Sailor Moon (dubbed) for the first time since I was a little kid, even then I don't think I was watching the first season... probably the second or third.

Now I am starting to watch the first season in Japanese with English subtitles because there are a few things which were changed in the dubbed version other than the names obviously.  The two things which I have noticed since watching the first episode in Japanese is the theme song is different to the dubbed version, which I love as well as the fact the music is different during the transformation, which again is so beautiful ♥
Transformation for season 2

I am downloading the episodes until I can buy the DVDs because it is better than nothing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...