Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now

  1. Why cannot it be the day when you can go on aim?
  2. How is the trip going; What is your fave He Is We song?
  3. Do you have to come over here for four days?
  4. I want you to give me a job
  5. Why can’t you see that what you are constantly doing is going to get yourself killed, one way or another?
  6. You need to man-up or you will never be able to escape their verbal attacks against your family?
  7. Why the hell do you play those games where they are in first person, they are so damn confusing to play?
  8. Will we ever meet up again, or will I be losing another important friendship?
  9. I want you.
  10. I don’t think you will ever truly know me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...