Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day Two: Nine Things About Yourself

  1. I have known over 20 Jessicas born in my year - 1993
  2. I am allergic to cats, horses, nuts, strawberries, kangaroos, koalas
  3. I am partially deaf in my right ear
  4. I have never drank alcohol, done drugs, smoked and never plan to
  5. I want to live in London (but sometimes I want to stay in Australia)
  6. I would love to get a tattoo but I am too much of a wuss to get one
  7. I have always hated getting needles but since Year 8 I haven’t given a fuck
  8. I had hated the majority of my grade and the students in the other grades
  9. For the past five nights, I have been going to bed between 2-4am and waking up at either 12-1pm; tumblr stop ruining my sleeping pattern!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...