Saturday, December 4, 2010

Personality Tests

I know that I can be anti-social and prefer to keep to myself, but whenever I am with friends who make me be myself, I laugh constantly and talk a lot (depending on the subject).  Today I came across 4degreez Personality Disorder Test and decided to take the test, since I am not doing anything productive at the moment.  Here are my results:

Paranoid: Means that I have "distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships."
Schizoid: This means I " avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. Unlike avoidants, schizoids genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance."
Schizotypal: Means that I have "mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterised by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others."
Antisocial: Simply means that I have "poor social skills" and "prone to criminal behaviour" - No, I am not ever planning to become a criminal in the future.
Borderline: Means I have "mood instability and poor self-image. People with this disorder are prone to constant mood swings and bouts of anger." - I am actually quite conservative and hardly get angry
Histrionic: Means I am a "constant attention seeker. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise."
Narcissistic: AKA "self-centred"
Avoidant: Means that I have "extreme social anxiety. People with this disorder often feel inadequate, avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others"
Dependent: Technically it means "a need to be taken care of" - For anyone who doesn't know what dependent means
Obsessive-Compulsive: People with OCD "are overly focused on orderliness and perfection. Their need to do everything "right" often interferes with their productivity. They tend to get caught up in the details and miss the bigger picture."

I recommend the test, just so you can 'see' what you can try and change, that is, if you can.

After taking the test above, I took Big 5 Personality Test which was alright. 

Openness to Experience/Intellect (16%): You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
Conscientiousness (69%): You are well-organised, and are reliable.
Extraversion (18%): You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
Agreeableness (69%): You tend to consider the feelings of others.
Neuroticism (27%): You are generally relaxed.
That test was really close to what I am.  I am very organised, reliable, enjoy quiet time alone, consider feelings of others and I am usually relaxed.
* This post won't let me delete the extra page breaks, so just ignore the large gap below here. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...